Thursday, June 16, 2011

So, I realized

that the one person I thought was my best friend here at home, really isn't.  She was posing. It was all a facade.  One might think that I'm overreacting, but deep down inside, I know I'm not.  But, it's fine with me, and yes, I say all of this with tear running down my face, but in the end, I will be alright.
It just hurts when the one person you have just abandons you for people that they talk about.  But, I guess, that mean they were probably talking about me when with them.  At least she stopped straddling the fence and finally choose a side.  I'm just surprised it's not with me, I guess longevity over honor.  Oh well.  I'll live and have way more important things to worry about.
I don't even know what to say anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment